Canal Trece closedown - 2006

theduytv

Mensajes anclados

I found it on a YouTube video (again, thanks @Mardoqueo). I think it was the step to the post-2008 closedown; since it has no voice and just simply a short text. I wonder if this was the end of the animatioin sequence, since the closedown was not full. Anyone ever watched that closedown on TV? I would like to know the full sequence of that closedown.

Sorry for bad quality, my friends.

canal trece buenas noches.PNG

• Me gusta 1
Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

I remember it. I also remember that after closing down, the channel would play instrumental music with a static picture of the logo all night both on cable and satellite TV. The analogue transmitter would be shut down during these wee hours of the morning

• Me gusta 1
  • Muy bueno 1
Enlace al comentario

5 hours ago, Eduardo said:

I remember it. I also remember that after closing down, the channel would play instrumental music with a static picture of the logo all night both on cable and satellite TV. The analogue transmitter would be shut down during these wee hours of the morning

I know it. But, since the closedown animation was incomplete, I wonder if there was more animation after that picture, my friends (the one on YouTube abruptly switched to Discovery near the end of the sequence

Enlace al comentario

1 minute ago, Eduardo said:

I think that's it. Back then some cable systems would switch to another channel when broadcast ended.

Yeah there were a lot of examples... When did the cablesystems started doing that? When did Canal Trece Satelital began transmit SMS game shows overnight, my friends ?

Enlace al comentario

It started back in the '90s to compensate the fact Argentinian TV stations would only broadcast ~12 hours a day. Cablevisión, for example, timeshared Telefe with Nueva Imagen (Catholic channel) and Canal 9 with Aleph (Jewish channel).

SMS programmes began in 2005. After they ended, around 2am, the satellite feed would show a film, while the Buenos Aires version would closedown.

• Gracias 1
Enlace al comentario

No, it was the other way around. After the midnight news, the SMS programme would start, and then the Buenos Aires transmitter would close. The satellite feed would stay on showing a movie or a series like Law and Order and then closedown around 3:30 or 4am.

• Gracias 1
Enlace al comentario

47 minutes ago, Eduardo said:

No, it was the other way around. After the midnight news, the SMS programme would start, and then the Buenos Aires transmitter would close. The satellite feed would stay on showing a movie or a series like Law and Order and then closedown around 3:30 or 4am.

And at 3:30 am the satellite feed will abruptly switch to testcard without any sequence, right ?

Enlace al comentario

6 minutes ago, Eduardo said:

At that time, they'd show the same closedown sequence that was shown earlier on the Buenos Aires feed, then the testcard.

#curiousity: image.png.dc9c64dd4fa77091b0830dee53f39648.png I wonder if you remember all of these closedown (they're not on YouTube yet, except for the 2006 one but in very bad quality), my friend.

Enlace al comentario

Registra una cuenta o conéctate para comentar

Debes ser un miembro de la comunidad para dejar un comentario

Crear una cuenta

Regístrate en nuestra comunidad. ¡Es fácil!

Registrar una cuenta nueva

Iniciar Sesión

¿Ya tienes cuenta? Conéctate aquí.

Iniciar Sesión

Información importante

Conoce nuestras Reglas de la comunidad y Política de Privacidad antes de navegar en el sitio. Al hacer clic en Acepto, entendemos que estás de acuerdo con ellas.